We Can Help
The Carolina personal injury attorneys at Lee Law Offices focus exclusively on handling personal injury, worker’s compensation cases and social security disability.
If you need a Carolina car accident lawyer or a worker’s compensation lawyer in North or South Carolina, we urge you to give us a call today for a free appointment to discuss your rights.
Michael R. Lee and his Associate Attorneys have many decades of experience handling car accidents, truck accidents and motorcycle accidents as well as on-the-job injuries and other personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout North and South Carolina.
Lee Law Offices only represents injured people – the firm does not work for insurance companies or big businesses.
There is no fee for an appointment. In fact, we will not charge a fee unless your case is won.
We know that it’s difficult to travel when you are injured or caring for an injured loved one, so our Carolina car accident attorneys and Carolina worker’s compensation attorneys will come to your home or hospital room to discuss your personal injury case.
To learn more about us, click here.
North Carolina Office Locations:
Albemarle, Asheboro, Asheville, Burlington, Charlotte, Concord, Gastonia, Greensboro, Hendersonville, Lenoir, Lincolnton, Morganton, North Wilkesboro, Reidsville, Roxboro, Rutherfordton, Salisbury, Shelby, Statesville, Thomasville, Winston-Salem.
South Carolina Office Locations:
Anderson, Clinton, Gaffney, Greenville, Greenwood, Lancaster, Rock Hill, Seneca, Spartanburg, Union.
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- Workers Compensation
- Wrongful Death
- Head and Spinal Cord Injuries
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Commercial Trucks
- Drunk Driving Victims
- Bicycle/ Pedestrian Accidents
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists
- Boating Accidents
- Catastrophic injuries
- Injuries to Children
- Social Security Disability
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Nursing Home Neglect & Abuse
- Animal Attacks
- Slip & Fall/ Premises Liability
- Free Consultation
- Free Home & Hospital Visits
- No Fee Unless Your Case is Won
- Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys
- Serving NC & SC Accident Victims
- Rental Car Safety Urged Ahead of Vacation Season Travel It's been a rough winter in North Carolina, with snowstorms causing major power outages, frigid temperatures, icy roads, school cancellations and
- Midwestern Indem. Co. v. Brooks - Stacking of UIM Coverage Benefits When a person is involved in an auto accident with another driver who lacks insurance - or lacks enough insurance to cover all damages - the injured
- Report: Fast-Food Workers Suffer Many Burns, OSHA Complaints Pending If you work in the fast-food industry, chances are, you have suffered a burn. Most likely, you endured more than one. That's according to a recent
- Atiapo v. Goree Logistics - Penalty for Uninsured Trucking Contractor Affirmed Almost all companies with more than a few employees in North Carolina must carry workers' compensation insurance. The goal is to ensure that workers
- Book v. Voma Tire Corp. - Faulty Tire Lawsuit to Proceed A state supreme court has granted approval for a defective tire lawsuit to proceed in state court against one of China's largest auto parts
- Lemaire v. Covenant Care - Nursing Home Abuse Fine Reduced We expect when we entrust the care of our loved ones to a nursing home facility, those staffers will treat them as their own. Unfortunately, that is