We Can Help
The Carolina personal injury attorneys at Lee Law Offices focus exclusively on handling personal injury, worker’s compensation cases and social security disability.
If you need a Carolina car accident lawyer or a worker’s compensation lawyer in North or South Carolina, we urge you to give us a call today for a free appointment to discuss your rights.
Michael R. Lee and his Associate Attorneys have many decades of experience handling car accidents, truck accidents and motorcycle accidents as well as on-the-job injuries and other personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout North and South Carolina.
Lee Law Offices only represents injured people – the firm does not work for insurance companies or big businesses.
There is no fee for an appointment. In fact, we will not charge a fee unless your case is won.
We know that it’s difficult to travel when you are injured or caring for an injured loved one, so our Carolina car accident attorneys and Carolina worker’s compensation attorneys will come to your home or hospital room to discuss your personal injury case.
To learn more about us, click here.
North Carolina Office Locations:
Albemarle, Asheboro, Asheville, Burlington, Charlotte, Concord, Gastonia, Greensboro, Hendersonville, Lenoir, Lincolnton, Morganton, North Wilkesboro, Reidsville, Roxboro, Rutherfordton, Salisbury, Shelby, Statesville, Thomasville, Winston-Salem.
South Carolina Office Locations:
Anderson, Clinton, Gaffney, Greenville, Greenwood, Lancaster, Rock Hill, Seneca, Spartanburg, Union.
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- Workers Compensation
- Wrongful Death
- Head and Spinal Cord Injuries
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Commercial Trucks
- Drunk Driving Victims
- Bicycle/ Pedestrian Accidents
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists
- Boating Accidents
- Catastrophic injuries
- Injuries to Children
- Social Security Disability
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Nursing Home Neglect & Abuse
- Animal Attacks
- Slip & Fall/ Premises Liability
- Free Consultation
- Free Home & Hospital Visits
- No Fee Unless Your Case is Won
- Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys
- Serving NC & SC Accident Victims
- Defective Vehicles, Parts, Pose Danger to South Carolina Motorists Auto giant General Motors was aware that an ignition switch problem would turn off the vehicle and disable the airbags in the event of a crash. For ....
- Asheville Car Accident Lawyers Highlight April as Distracted Driving Month The phone vibrates. You glance at the glowing screen on the seat next to you. You pick up to quickly take a closer look. In those few seconds, your ....
- Parking Lot Injuries and Workers' Compensation Claims One of the more common areas for the occurrence of North Carolina work injuries are parking lots and parking decks. Employees traverse them every day, ....
- Workers' Compensation for Employees in Transit There are some Spartanburg workers' compensation claims in which establishing causation or employer liability is fairly simple. These are cases where ....
- Baby Carriers Must Meet Tougher CPSC Standards In an effort to prevent injurious and fatal falls involving babies, the Consumer Product Safety Commission has made mandatory a previously voluntary ....
- Hoover v. New Holland N. Am., Inc. - Post-Sale Modification Defense Not Absolute Anytime a product causes harm to someone through its use, questions arise as to whether there was an inherent flaw or manufacturing defect in the ....