We Can Help
The Carolina personal injury attorneys at Lee Law Offices focus exclusively on handling personal injury, worker’s compensation cases and social security disability.
If you need a Carolina car accident lawyer or a worker’s compensation lawyer in North or South Carolina, we urge you to give us a call today for a free appointment to discuss your rights.
Michael R. Lee and his Associate Attorneys have many decades of experience handling car accidents, truck accidents and motorcycle accidents as well as on-the-job injuries and other personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout North and South Carolina.
Lee Law Offices only represents injured people – the firm does not work for insurance companies or big businesses.
There is no fee for an appointment. In fact, we will not charge a fee unless your case is won.
We know that it’s difficult to travel when you are injured or caring for an injured loved one, so our Carolina car accident attorneys and Carolina worker’s compensation attorneys will come to your home or hospital room to discuss your personal injury case.
To learn more about us, click here.
North Carolina Office Locations:
Albemarle, Asheboro, Asheville, Burlington, Charlotte, Concord, Gastonia, Greensboro, Hendersonville, Lenoir, Lincolnton, Morganton, North Wilkesboro, Reidsville, Roxboro, Rutherfordton, Salisbury, Shelby, Statesville, Thomasville, Winston-Salem.
South Carolina Office Locations:
Anderson, Clinton, Gaffney, Greenville, Greenwood, Lancaster, Rock Hill, Seneca, Spartanburg, Union.
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- Workers Compensation
- Wrongful Death
- Head and Spinal Cord Injuries
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Commercial Trucks
- Drunk Driving Victims
- Bicycle/ Pedestrian Accidents
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists
- Boating Accidents
- Catastrophic injuries
- Injuries to Children
- Social Security Disability
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Nursing Home Neglect & Abuse
- Animal Attacks
- Slip & Fall/ Premises Liability
- Free Consultation
- Free Home & Hospital Visits
- No Fee Unless Your Case is Won
- Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys
- Serving NC & SC Accident Victims
- New Stats Show Ongoing Risk for Older Drivers As the baby boomer population ages, there will be an increasing number of older drivers on the road. Older drivers who become impaired can pose a risk ....
- North Carolina Traffic Accidents Involving Children -- a Look at the Facts Children face additional risks when they are involved in an accident. They may be more susceptible to serious injury and could be even more vulnerable ....
- Independent Contractor Workers' Comp and Third-Party Claims The workers' compensation program is intended to help workers and their families quickly and effectively recover financial support after an accident ....
- Carolina Fall Accidents, A Workplace Danger Commonly Overlooked The total dollar cost to victims and families affected by work-related deaths and injuries, to employers, and to the country as a whole is much ....
- North Carolina Motorcycle Accidents in Focus this May Motorcyclists face many dangers on the road--distracted drivers, potholes, construction sites, failing traffic control devices and blind spots, just ....
- Dangerous Drug Maker to Pay $500M in Federal Fines A generic drug manufacturer has pleaded guilty to a host of federal felony drug safety violations and will ultimately pay approximately $500 million ....