We Can Help
The Carolina personal injury attorneys at Lee Law Offices focus exclusively on handling personal injury, worker’s compensation cases and social security disability.
If you need a Carolina car accident lawyer or a worker’s compensation lawyer in North or South Carolina, we urge you to give us a call today for a free appointment to discuss your rights.
Michael R. Lee and his Associate Attorneys have many decades of experience handling car accidents, truck accidents and motorcycle accidents as well as on-the-job injuries and other personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout North and South Carolina.
Lee Law Offices only represents injured people – the firm does not work for insurance companies or big businesses.
There is no fee for an appointment. In fact, we will not charge a fee unless your case is won.
We know that it’s difficult to travel when you are injured or caring for an injured loved one, so our Carolina car accident attorneys and Carolina worker’s compensation attorneys will come to your home or hospital room to discuss your personal injury case.
To learn more about us, click here.
North Carolina Office Locations:
Albemarle, Asheboro, Asheville, Burlington, Charlotte, Concord, Gastonia, Greensboro, Hendersonville, Lenoir, Lincolnton, Morganton, North Wilkesboro, Reidsville, Roxboro, Rutherfordton, Salisbury, Shelby, Statesville, Thomasville, Winston-Salem.
South Carolina Office Locations:
Anderson, Clinton, Gaffney, Greenville, Greenwood, Lancaster, Rock Hill, Seneca, Spartanburg, Union.
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- Workers Compensation
- Wrongful Death
- Head and Spinal Cord Injuries
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Commercial Trucks
- Drunk Driving Victims
- Bicycle/ Pedestrian Accidents
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists
- Boating Accidents
- Catastrophic injuries
- Injuries to Children
- Social Security Disability
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Nursing Home Neglect & Abuse
- Animal Attacks
- Slip & Fall/ Premises Liability
- Free Consultation
- Free Home & Hospital Visits
- No Fee Unless Your Case is Won
- Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys
- Serving NC & SC Accident Victims
- Two Injured in Winston-Salem as Car Falls Down Embankment into Drainage Ditch According to a recent report from Fox News, a single-vehicle crash in Winston-Salem resulted in injuries to a grandmother and grandchild when their ....
- Estate of Edmund M. Carman v. Tinkes: Negligence Per Se in Car Accident Cases Estate of Edmund M. Carman v. Tinkes is an appeal that involved a deadly car crash between a Ford F-350 pickup truck and a Honda Civic. The driver of ....
- Potter v. McCulla: Repetitive Stress Injuries and Workers' Compensation Our Spartanburg workers' compensation lawyers understand that a claim involving an employee who has changed jobs may require additional litigation. ....
- Plane Bound for Asheville, North Carolina Suddenly Dives, Injuring Workers and Passengers According to a recent article for Fox News, a plane bound for Asheville was forced to make an emergency landing after it suddenly made a significant ....
- Shapria, M.D. et al. v. Christiana Care Health Services, Inc., et al.: Informed Consent and Personal Conflicts of Interest in Medical Malpractice Cases As our Spartanburg personal injury attorney know, doctors are required to give patients all the information necessary to make an informed decision as ....
- Brouwer v. Sisters of Charity Providence: The Common Knowledge Exception to the Expert Witness Requirement in South Carolina Brouwer v. Sisters of Charity Providence, an appeal heard in the South Carolina Supreme Court, involved a plaintiff who was admitted to a hospital to ....