We Can Help
The Carolina personal injury attorneys at Lee Law Offices focus exclusively on handling personal injury, worker’s compensation cases and social security disability.
If you need a Carolina car accident lawyer or a worker’s compensation lawyer in North or South Carolina, we urge you to give us a call today for a free appointment to discuss your rights.
Michael R. Lee and his Associate Attorneys have many decades of experience handling car accidents, truck accidents and motorcycle accidents as well as on-the-job injuries and other personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout North and South Carolina.
Lee Law Offices only represents injured people – the firm does not work for insurance companies or big businesses.
There is no fee for an appointment. In fact, we will not charge a fee unless your case is won.
We know that it’s difficult to travel when you are injured or caring for an injured loved one, so our Carolina car accident attorneys and Carolina worker’s compensation attorneys will come to your home or hospital room to discuss your personal injury case.
To learn more about us, click here.
North Carolina Office Locations:
Albemarle, Asheboro, Asheville, Burlington, Charlotte, Concord, Gastonia, Greensboro, Hendersonville, Lenoir, Lincolnton, Morganton, North Wilkesboro, Reidsville, Roxboro, Rutherfordton, Salisbury, Shelby, Statesville, Thomasville, Winston-Salem.
South Carolina Office Locations:
Anderson, Clinton, Gaffney, Greenville, Greenwood, Lancaster, Rock Hill, Seneca, Spartanburg, Union.
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- Workers Compensation
- Wrongful Death
- Head and Spinal Cord Injuries
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Commercial Trucks
- Drunk Driving Victims
- Bicycle/ Pedestrian Accidents
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists
- Boating Accidents
- Catastrophic injuries
- Injuries to Children
- Social Security Disability
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Nursing Home Neglect & Abuse
- Animal Attacks
- Slip & Fall/ Premises Liability
- Free Consultation
- Free Home & Hospital Visits
- No Fee Unless Your Case is Won
- Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys
- Serving NC & SC Accident Victims
- North Carolina v. Roberts - Reporting Suspected Drunk Drivers Over the holidays, Santa isn't the only one who makes a naughty list. During the last holiday season in North Carolina, law enforcement officers
- Mohr v. Matthews - North Carolina Appeals Court Tackles Social Host Liability The death of a teenager due to a drunk driving crash left one North Carolina family devastated - and seeking justice. They sought to do so through
- Wyatt v. Haldex Hydraulics - Heavy Lifting Accidents at Work Lifting heavy items is one of the top causes of workplace injury in the U.S., according to the Occupational Safety & Health Administration. In
- Auto-Owners Insurance Co. v. All Star Lawn - Worker Title Central to Injury Claim If you are injured on the job in South Carolina, you are almost certainly entitled to compensation. However, the type of compensation you may
- Wells v. Smith - Demolition Site Injury Claims Can Be Complex Construction workers have some of the most dangerous jobs in the country. One of the most dangerous sub-categories of construction work is demolition.
- McMaster v. Dewitt - Statute of Limitations Bars Adderall Prescription Lawsuit Adderall, a powerful medication frequently prescribed to treat attention deficit disorder, has come under heightened scrutiny in recent years for its