We Can Help
The Carolina personal injury attorneys at Lee Law Offices focus exclusively on handling personal injury, worker’s compensation cases and social security disability.
If you need a Carolina car accident lawyer or a worker’s compensation lawyer in North or South Carolina, we urge you to give us a call today for a free appointment to discuss your rights.
Michael R. Lee and his Associate Attorneys have many decades of experience handling car accidents, truck accidents and motorcycle accidents as well as on-the-job injuries and other personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout North and South Carolina.
Lee Law Offices only represents injured people – the firm does not work for insurance companies or big businesses.
There is no fee for an appointment. In fact, we will not charge a fee unless your case is won.
We know that it’s difficult to travel when you are injured or caring for an injured loved one, so our Carolina car accident attorneys and Carolina worker’s compensation attorneys will come to your home or hospital room to discuss your personal injury case.
To learn more about us, click here.
North Carolina Office Locations:
Albemarle, Asheboro, Asheville, Burlington, Charlotte, Concord, Gastonia, Greensboro, Hendersonville, Lenoir, Lincolnton, Morganton, North Wilkesboro, Reidsville, Roxboro, Rutherfordton, Salisbury, Shelby, Statesville, Thomasville, Winston-Salem.
South Carolina Office Locations:
Anderson, Clinton, Gaffney, Greenville, Greenwood, Lancaster, Rock Hill, Seneca, Spartanburg, Union.
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- Workers Compensation
- Wrongful Death
- Head and Spinal Cord Injuries
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Commercial Trucks
- Drunk Driving Victims
- Bicycle/ Pedestrian Accidents
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists
- Boating Accidents
- Catastrophic injuries
- Injuries to Children
- Social Security Disability
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Nursing Home Neglect & Abuse
- Animal Attacks
- Slip & Fall/ Premises Liability
- Free Consultation
- Free Home & Hospital Visits
- No Fee Unless Your Case is Won
- Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys
- Serving NC & SC Accident Victims
- Winter Weather Road Conditions Spell Peril for North Carolina Motorists A 19-year-old girl from Hertford County was killed after she reportedly lost control over vehicle after hitting a patch of ice on a recent Tuesday
- Piltch v. Ford Motor Co. - Injury Lawsuit Fails for Lack of Expert Witness There are many car accident lawsuit that do not require the aid of an expert witness. The facts are straightforward enough that lay witnesses can
- Lambdin v. Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. - Job-Related Hearing Loss Compensated Workers' compensation law in each state has a fairly straightforward method for how certain permanent disabilities should be rated and compensated.
- L & L Enterprises v. Arellano - Worker Legal Resident Status Irrelevant Some employers hire workers whose resident status and right to work in the U.S. is in question do so because they assume the worker will be far less
- Monfore v. Phillips - $1M Medical Malpractice Verdict Affirmed Federal appellate court justices for the Tenth Circuit issued a clear warning to defendants who argue for more time in the wake of last-minute
- Needham v. Price - Parental Immunity Doctrine Won't Bar NC Child Injury Claim The parental immunity doctrine is a long-standing legal principle holding that minor children can't sue their parents for tort-related claims, and