We Can Help
The Carolina personal injury attorneys at Lee Law Offices focus exclusively on handling personal injury, worker’s compensation cases and social security disability.
If you need a Carolina car accident lawyer or a worker’s compensation lawyer in North or South Carolina, we urge you to give us a call today for a free appointment to discuss your rights.
Michael R. Lee and his Associate Attorneys have many decades of experience handling car accidents, truck accidents and motorcycle accidents as well as on-the-job injuries and other personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout North and South Carolina.
Lee Law Offices only represents injured people – the firm does not work for insurance companies or big businesses.
There is no fee for an appointment. In fact, we will not charge a fee unless your case is won.
We know that it’s difficult to travel when you are injured or caring for an injured loved one, so our Carolina car accident attorneys and Carolina worker’s compensation attorneys will come to your home or hospital room to discuss your personal injury case.
To learn more about us, click here.
North Carolina Office Locations:
Albemarle, Asheboro, Asheville, Burlington, Charlotte, Concord, Gastonia, Greensboro, Hendersonville, Lenoir, Lincolnton, Morganton, North Wilkesboro, Reidsville, Roxboro, Rutherfordton, Salisbury, Shelby, Statesville, Thomasville, Winston-Salem.
South Carolina Office Locations:
Anderson, Clinton, Gaffney, Greenville, Greenwood, Lancaster, Rock Hill, Seneca, Spartanburg, Union.
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- Workers Compensation
- Wrongful Death
- Head and Spinal Cord Injuries
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Commercial Trucks
- Drunk Driving Victims
- Bicycle/ Pedestrian Accidents
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists
- Boating Accidents
- Catastrophic injuries
- Injuries to Children
- Social Security Disability
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Nursing Home Neglect & Abuse
- Animal Attacks
- Slip & Fall/ Premises Liability
- Free Consultation
- Free Home & Hospital Visits
- No Fee Unless Your Case is Won
- Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys
- Serving NC & SC Accident Victims
- Guarino v. Allstate Prop. & Cas. Ins. Co. - Underinsured Motorist Benefits Dispute Underinsured motorist coverage is tacked on to many drivers' automobile insurance policies, but few have a full understanding of what it is or how it
- South Carolina Speeding Drivers Cause Rear-End Crashes Recently, a school bus accident occurred involving a bus from the Greenville County School District. The accident happened before 7:00 a.m. and there
- OR-OSHA v. CBI Services, Inc. - Monitoring Workplace Safety Far too many workers suffer on-the-job injuries because employers fail to obey the industry and legal standards for safety. In a recent lawsuit out of
- Gun Policies affect Workplace Violence Concerns in North Carolina In the United States, there are now 22 different states that permit employees to bring guns to work and leave the guns in their cars in the office
- Sadler v. PacifiCare - Actual Injury Established in Medical Error Case In the case of Sadler v. PacifiCare of Nev., Inc., there was little question that health care providers made mistakes. They had reportedly engaged in
- Winter is the Season for Carbon Monoxide Injuries in North Carolina A North Carolina teenager has been killed and the teen's father has been hospitalized as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning. According to WRAL, the