We Can Help
The Carolina personal injury attorneys at Lee Law Offices focus exclusively on handling personal injury, worker’s compensation cases and social security disability.
If you need a Carolina car accident lawyer or a worker’s compensation lawyer in North or South Carolina, we urge you to give us a call today for a free appointment to discuss your rights.
Michael R. Lee and his Associate Attorneys have many decades of experience handling car accidents, truck accidents and motorcycle accidents as well as on-the-job injuries and other personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout North and South Carolina.
Lee Law Offices only represents injured people – the firm does not work for insurance companies or big businesses.
There is no fee for an appointment. In fact, we will not charge a fee unless your case is won.
We know that it’s difficult to travel when you are injured or caring for an injured loved one, so our Carolina car accident attorneys and Carolina worker’s compensation attorneys will come to your home or hospital room to discuss your personal injury case.
To learn more about us, click here.
North Carolina Office Locations:
Albemarle, Asheboro, Asheville, Burlington, Charlotte, Concord, Gastonia, Greensboro, Hendersonville, Lenoir, Lincolnton, Morganton, North Wilkesboro, Reidsville, Roxboro, Rutherfordton, Salisbury, Shelby, Statesville, Thomasville, Winston-Salem.
South Carolina Office Locations:
Anderson, Clinton, Gaffney, Greenville, Greenwood, Lancaster, Rock Hill, Seneca, Spartanburg, Union.
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- Workers Compensation
- Wrongful Death
- Head and Spinal Cord Injuries
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Commercial Trucks
- Drunk Driving Victims
- Bicycle/ Pedestrian Accidents
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists
- Boating Accidents
- Catastrophic injuries
- Injuries to Children
- Social Security Disability
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Nursing Home Neglect & Abuse
- Animal Attacks
- Slip & Fall/ Premises Liability
- Free Consultation
- Free Home & Hospital Visits
- No Fee Unless Your Case is Won
- Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys
- Serving NC & SC Accident Victims
- Report: Asheville Most Dangerous NC City for Pedestrians Asheville recently earned the dubious distinction of being, per capita, the most dangerous city in the state for people on foot. Cyclists don't fare ....
- Truhan v. Walston - NC Appeals Court Reverses Crash Case Dismissal The North Carolina Court of Appeals reversed a summary judgment in favor of a plaintiff police officer who sued a woman he struck while traveling 87 ....
- Morgan v. Interim Healthcare - Refusal to Accept Suitable Employment The purpose of workers' compensation is to give workers and employers a straightforward process by which to request and offer benefits to those who ....
- Multiple Employers and Repetitive Trauma Injuries The term "work injury" conjures a construction fall or a truck crash - something severe and sudden. However, some of the most common types of ....
- Brooks v. Martin, et al. - Overcoming Governmental Immunity Defense The North Carolina Court of Appeals recently affirmed a trial court's decision to dismiss a complaint brought by a woman seriously injured when a ....
- Internet Gun Exchange Host Not Liable for Death, 7th Circuit Rules Lawsuits against online providers who facilitate gun sales between private buyers and sellers will likely not go far, if the recent ruling handed down ....