We Can Help
The Carolina personal injury attorneys at Lee Law Offices focus exclusively on handling personal injury, worker’s compensation cases and social security disability.
If you need a Carolina car accident lawyer or a worker’s compensation lawyer in North or South Carolina, we urge you to give us a call today for a free appointment to discuss your rights.
Michael R. Lee and his Associate Attorneys have many decades of experience handling car accidents, truck accidents and motorcycle accidents as well as on-the-job injuries and other personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout North and South Carolina.
Lee Law Offices only represents injured people – the firm does not work for insurance companies or big businesses.
There is no fee for an appointment. In fact, we will not charge a fee unless your case is won.
We know that it’s difficult to travel when you are injured or caring for an injured loved one, so our Carolina car accident attorneys and Carolina worker’s compensation attorneys will come to your home or hospital room to discuss your personal injury case.
To learn more about us, click here.
North Carolina Office Locations:
Albemarle, Asheboro, Asheville, Burlington, Charlotte, Concord, Gastonia, Greensboro, Hendersonville, Lenoir, Lincolnton, Morganton, North Wilkesboro, Reidsville, Roxboro, Rutherfordton, Salisbury, Shelby, Statesville, Thomasville, Winston-Salem.
South Carolina Office Locations:
Anderson, Clinton, Gaffney, Greenville, Greenwood, Lancaster, Rock Hill, Seneca, Spartanburg, Union.
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- Workers Compensation
- Wrongful Death
- Head and Spinal Cord Injuries
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Commercial Trucks
- Drunk Driving Victims
- Bicycle/ Pedestrian Accidents
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists
- Boating Accidents
- Catastrophic injuries
- Injuries to Children
- Social Security Disability
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Nursing Home Neglect & Abuse
- Animal Attacks
- Slip & Fall/ Premises Liability
- Free Consultation
- Free Home & Hospital Visits
- No Fee Unless Your Case is Won
- Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys
- Serving NC & SC Accident Victims
- Fewer Carolina Trucking Accidents with Electronic Monitoring of HOS Driving while fatigued may be as impairing as driving while drunk. Drowsy driving is always dangerous, but especially when the fatigued driver is a ....
- Changing In-Vehicle Displays to Prevent Distracted Driving Distracted Driving Awareness Month in April reminds motorists that distracted driving can be deadly. Drivers face an ever-increasing number of ....
- Remote Workers Face Additional Work-Injury Risks Many workers do dangerous work off-site and in locations distant from their employer's main place of business. For example, utility and cable repair ....
- Whistleblower Protection and Worker Discipline The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has the responsibility of regulating safety on worksites and has the authority to set rules ....
- Teen Head Injuries Increase Risk of Suicide The majority of head injuries in the United States occur either because of motor vehicle accidents or because of slip and falls. Unfortunately, young ....
- South Carolina Considers Video to Reduce Risk of School Bus Accidents Each year, an average of 19 school-aged children are killed in collisions involving school transportation. In most cases, the child loses his life ....