We Can Help
The Carolina personal injury attorneys at Lee Law Offices focus exclusively on handling personal injury, worker’s compensation cases and social security disability.
If you need a Carolina car accident lawyer or a worker’s compensation lawyer in North or South Carolina, we urge you to give us a call today for a free appointment to discuss your rights.
Michael R. Lee and his Associate Attorneys have many decades of experience handling car accidents, truck accidents and motorcycle accidents as well as on-the-job injuries and other personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout North and South Carolina.
Lee Law Offices only represents injured people – the firm does not work for insurance companies or big businesses.
There is no fee for an appointment. In fact, we will not charge a fee unless your case is won.
We know that it’s difficult to travel when you are injured or caring for an injured loved one, so our Carolina car accident attorneys and Carolina worker’s compensation attorneys will come to your home or hospital room to discuss your personal injury case.
To learn more about us, click here.
North Carolina Office Locations:
Albemarle, Asheboro, Asheville, Burlington, Charlotte, Concord, Gastonia, Greensboro, Hendersonville, Lenoir, Lincolnton, Morganton, North Wilkesboro, Reidsville, Roxboro, Rutherfordton, Salisbury, Shelby, Statesville, Thomasville, Winston-Salem.
South Carolina Office Locations:
Anderson, Clinton, Gaffney, Greenville, Greenwood, Lancaster, Rock Hill, Seneca, Spartanburg, Union.
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- Workers Compensation
- Wrongful Death
- Head and Spinal Cord Injuries
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Commercial Trucks
- Drunk Driving Victims
- Bicycle/ Pedestrian Accidents
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists
- Boating Accidents
- Catastrophic injuries
- Injuries to Children
- Social Security Disability
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Nursing Home Neglect & Abuse
- Animal Attacks
- Slip & Fall/ Premises Liability
- Free Consultation
- Free Home & Hospital Visits
- No Fee Unless Your Case is Won
- Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys
- Serving NC & SC Accident Victims
- Toddler Killed, Father Charged in Fatal Accident Impaired driving is one of the leading causes of accidents on the road. Drinking and driving, distracted driving, drowsy driving, or driving while
- SC Coach Charged in Felony DUI Drunk driving is a threat to pedestrians, cyclists, and motorists sharing the road. When a driver chooses to get behind the wheel after too much to
- Roadside Construction Worker Killed in Hit and Run Highway construction workers face some of the most dangerous conditions every time they head to work--speeding trucks, distracted driving, drunk
- Firefighter Suffers Cardiac Arrest, Dies on Duty Firefighters risk their lives every time they head out on an emergency call. Not knowing what to expect on the scene, many will face high-levels of
- Elevators Pose Hidden Threat of Injuries Parents already worry about their children--young or old. From making sure they have the proper nutrition and education, to keeping them out of harm's
- Zylstra v. Boise State University - Student Wrestler Head Injury Case Football players have become the unfortunate poster child for sports-related head injuries in recent years, with a flood of lawsuits filed by