We Can Help
The Carolina personal injury attorneys at Lee Law Offices focus exclusively on handling personal injury, worker’s compensation cases and social security disability.
If you need a Carolina car accident lawyer or a worker’s compensation lawyer in North or South Carolina, we urge you to give us a call today for a free appointment to discuss your rights.
Michael R. Lee and his Associate Attorneys have many decades of experience handling car accidents, truck accidents and motorcycle accidents as well as on-the-job injuries and other personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout North and South Carolina.
Lee Law Offices only represents injured people – the firm does not work for insurance companies or big businesses.
There is no fee for an appointment. In fact, we will not charge a fee unless your case is won.
We know that it’s difficult to travel when you are injured or caring for an injured loved one, so our Carolina car accident attorneys and Carolina worker’s compensation attorneys will come to your home or hospital room to discuss your personal injury case.
To learn more about us, click here.
North Carolina Office Locations:
Albemarle, Asheboro, Asheville, Burlington, Charlotte, Concord, Gastonia, Greensboro, Hendersonville, Lenoir, Lincolnton, Morganton, North Wilkesboro, Reidsville, Roxboro, Rutherfordton, Salisbury, Shelby, Statesville, Thomasville, Winston-Salem.
South Carolina Office Locations:
Anderson, Clinton, Gaffney, Greenville, Greenwood, Lancaster, Rock Hill, Seneca, Spartanburg, Union.
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- Workers Compensation
- Wrongful Death
- Head and Spinal Cord Injuries
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Commercial Trucks
- Drunk Driving Victims
- Bicycle/ Pedestrian Accidents
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists
- Boating Accidents
- Catastrophic injuries
- Injuries to Children
- Social Security Disability
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Nursing Home Neglect & Abuse
- Animal Attacks
- Slip & Fall/ Premises Liability
- Free Consultation
- Free Home & Hospital Visits
- No Fee Unless Your Case is Won
- Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys
- Serving NC & SC Accident Victims
- Slow Down to Avoid Fatal Carolina Traffic Accidents Speed is a top factor in many fatal car accidents, and it seems to be a factor in Police Officer Robert Bingaman's accident. According to the ....
- South Carolina Struggles to Stop Drivers from Text Messaging Believe it or not, South Carolina is one of the very last states in the U.S. to pass some kind of distracted driving law. We're talking cell phones in ....
- New Resources to Protect Workers From Hazardous Chemicals Each and every year in the United States, there are tens of thousands of employees who get sick because they're exposed on the job to dangerous ....
- Lungs Injuries an Overlooked Cause of Work Illness in North Carolina It's estimated that roughly 5 million employees in the U.S are required to wear respirators in close to 1.5 million workplaces working with ....
- North Carolina Traffic Safety a Holiday Focus Law enforcement significantly increases the number of DUI sobriety checkpoints during the holiday season. The increase in enforcement is linked ....
- Nursing Home Residents Face Highest Risk of Head Injury According to a report from U.S. News and World Report seniors in nursing homes are most at risk of head injuries resulting from falls. Our Spartanburg ....