We Can Help
The Carolina personal injury attorneys at Lee Law Offices focus exclusively on handling personal injury, worker’s compensation cases and social security disability.
If you need a Carolina car accident lawyer or a worker’s compensation lawyer in North or South Carolina, we urge you to give us a call today for a free appointment to discuss your rights.
Michael R. Lee and his Associate Attorneys have many decades of experience handling car accidents, truck accidents and motorcycle accidents as well as on-the-job injuries and other personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout North and South Carolina.
Lee Law Offices only represents injured people – the firm does not work for insurance companies or big businesses.
There is no fee for an appointment. In fact, we will not charge a fee unless your case is won.
We know that it’s difficult to travel when you are injured or caring for an injured loved one, so our Carolina car accident attorneys and Carolina worker’s compensation attorneys will come to your home or hospital room to discuss your personal injury case.
To learn more about us, click here.
North Carolina Office Locations:
Albemarle, Asheboro, Asheville, Burlington, Charlotte, Concord, Gastonia, Greensboro, Hendersonville, Lenoir, Lincolnton, Morganton, North Wilkesboro, Reidsville, Roxboro, Rutherfordton, Salisbury, Shelby, Statesville, Thomasville, Winston-Salem.
South Carolina Office Locations:
Anderson, Clinton, Gaffney, Greenville, Greenwood, Lancaster, Rock Hill, Seneca, Spartanburg, Union.
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- Workers Compensation
- Wrongful Death
- Head and Spinal Cord Injuries
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Commercial Trucks
- Drunk Driving Victims
- Bicycle/ Pedestrian Accidents
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists
- Boating Accidents
- Catastrophic injuries
- Injuries to Children
- Social Security Disability
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Nursing Home Neglect & Abuse
- Animal Attacks
- Slip & Fall/ Premises Liability
- Free Consultation
- Free Home & Hospital Visits
- No Fee Unless Your Case is Won
- Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys
- Serving NC & SC Accident Victims
- Wright v. Carroll - Sudden Emergency Defense in Motor Vehicle Crashes In some lawsuits stemming from motor vehicle crash-related injuries, defendants can successfully argue the "sudden emergency doctrine" to avoid ....
- Schill v. Cincinnati Ins. Co. - Umbrella Insurance and Exclusions Umbrella insurance policies are designed to provide extra coverage when other forms of insurance are exhausted, but still don't cover the cost of the ....
- Barzey v. City of Cuthbert: On Workers' Compensation Death Benefits and Other Heirs In workers' compensation claims that involve an employee who died as a result of a workplace accident, benefits can be paid as either a lump sum death ....
- Whigham v. Jackson Dawson Communications: Defining a Workplace Injury in South Carolina Sometimes employers require employees to go to various teambuilding activities and company retreats. A question arises as to whether an injury during ....
- Temple v. Mary Washington Hospital: On Discovery Motions in Medical Malpractice Cases Temple v. Mary Washington Hospital, a case from the Supreme Court of Virginia, involved a medical malpractice case filed in the name of decedent. ....
- Nguyen v. Western Digital Corp: On the Statute of Limitations in Personal Injury Cases Nguyen v. Western Digital Corp., a case from the Court of Appeals of the State of California, Sixth Appellate District, involved plaintiff who was ....