We Can Help
The Carolina personal injury attorneys at Lee Law Offices focus exclusively on handling personal injury, worker’s compensation cases and social security disability.
If you need a Carolina car accident lawyer or a worker’s compensation lawyer in North or South Carolina, we urge you to give us a call today for a free appointment to discuss your rights.
Michael R. Lee and his Associate Attorneys have many decades of experience handling car accidents, truck accidents and motorcycle accidents as well as on-the-job injuries and other personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout North and South Carolina.
Lee Law Offices only represents injured people – the firm does not work for insurance companies or big businesses.
There is no fee for an appointment. In fact, we will not charge a fee unless your case is won.
We know that it’s difficult to travel when you are injured or caring for an injured loved one, so our Carolina car accident attorneys and Carolina worker’s compensation attorneys will come to your home or hospital room to discuss your personal injury case.
To learn more about us, click here.
North Carolina Office Locations:
Albemarle, Asheboro, Asheville, Burlington, Charlotte, Concord, Gastonia, Greensboro, Hendersonville, Lenoir, Lincolnton, Morganton, North Wilkesboro, Reidsville, Roxboro, Rutherfordton, Salisbury, Shelby, Statesville, Thomasville, Winston-Salem.
South Carolina Office Locations:
Anderson, Clinton, Gaffney, Greenville, Greenwood, Lancaster, Rock Hill, Seneca, Spartanburg, Union.
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- Workers Compensation
- Wrongful Death
- Head and Spinal Cord Injuries
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Commercial Trucks
- Drunk Driving Victims
- Bicycle/ Pedestrian Accidents
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists
- Boating Accidents
- Catastrophic injuries
- Injuries to Children
- Social Security Disability
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Nursing Home Neglect & Abuse
- Animal Attacks
- Slip & Fall/ Premises Liability
- Free Consultation
- Free Home & Hospital Visits
- No Fee Unless Your Case is Won
- Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys
- Serving NC & SC Accident Victims
- Importance of Car Accident Investigation in Carolinas Our Spartanburg car crash lawyers understand that working with private investigators can have a major effect on the amount of recovery for an injured ....
- What to Do When an Insurance Company Calls You after a North Carolina Car Accident According to a recent report from The Piedmont News Station, a Winston-Salem car crash left one car dangling from a bridge. Police report that two ....
- Carbajal v. Precision Builders, Inc.: Employees and Independent Contractors in Workers' Compensation Cases Our Asheville workers' compensation attorneys understand that questions will often arise as to whether an injured worker was an employee or an ....
- SC OSHA Investigating Plant Explosion In the event of a workplace accident, including an injury or fatality of an employee, it is likely that there will be both an internal investigation ....
- Warner v. Simmons: Contributory Negligence and Premises Liability Actions Our Charlotte personal injury lawyers understand that contributory negligence can have a significant impact on a plaintiff's potential recovery. ....
- S. Shore Baseball, LLC v. DeJesus; Premises Liability Cases and Assumption of Risk Our South Carolina Injury lawyers know that determining a duty of care in premises liability cases depends on the status of the injured party at the ....