We Can Help
The Carolina personal injury attorneys at Lee Law Offices focus exclusively on handling personal injury, worker’s compensation cases and social security disability.
If you need a Carolina car accident lawyer or a worker’s compensation lawyer in North or South Carolina, we urge you to give us a call today for a free appointment to discuss your rights.
Michael R. Lee and his Associate Attorneys have many decades of experience handling car accidents, truck accidents and motorcycle accidents as well as on-the-job injuries and other personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout North and South Carolina.
Lee Law Offices only represents injured people – the firm does not work for insurance companies or big businesses.
There is no fee for an appointment. In fact, we will not charge a fee unless your case is won.
We know that it’s difficult to travel when you are injured or caring for an injured loved one, so our Carolina car accident attorneys and Carolina worker’s compensation attorneys will come to your home or hospital room to discuss your personal injury case.
To learn more about us, click here.
North Carolina Office Locations:
Albemarle, Asheboro, Asheville, Burlington, Charlotte, Concord, Gastonia, Greensboro, Hendersonville, Lenoir, Lincolnton, Morganton, North Wilkesboro, Reidsville, Roxboro, Rutherfordton, Salisbury, Shelby, Statesville, Thomasville, Winston-Salem.
South Carolina Office Locations:
Anderson, Clinton, Gaffney, Greenville, Greenwood, Lancaster, Rock Hill, Seneca, Spartanburg, Union.
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- Workers Compensation
- Wrongful Death
- Head and Spinal Cord Injuries
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Commercial Trucks
- Drunk Driving Victims
- Bicycle/ Pedestrian Accidents
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists
- Boating Accidents
- Catastrophic injuries
- Injuries to Children
- Social Security Disability
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Nursing Home Neglect & Abuse
- Animal Attacks
- Slip & Fall/ Premises Liability
- Free Consultation
- Free Home & Hospital Visits
- No Fee Unless Your Case is Won
- Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys
- Serving NC & SC Accident Victims
- Collision Prevention Should be Focus of Carolina Law Enforcement The task of protecting public safety is a difficult one, and we know well that law enforcement officials throughout North and South Carolina take this ....
- In-Vehicle Infotainment & Risk of Distracted Driving Collisions in the Carolinas A South Carolina woman was recently killed in a wreck on I-16 in Georgia when a teen behind the wheel of a Jeep reportedly drifted into her lane. ....
- Know Your NC Workers' Compensation Rights It's not unheard of that a company, faced with a potential workers' compensation claim, will attempt to suppress that claim by discouraging the worker ....
- NC Farm Worker Chemical Exposure Focus of New Proposed Rule Work-related harm from hazardous chemicals sometimes extends beyond just the worker themselves. We've seen this in cases where those who worked ....
- Carolina Medical Malpractice Cases Must be Properly Filed No matter how strong your medical malpractice lawsuit is, it won't get very far if you don't file it properly. This means not only filing it within ....
- Fighting Insurance Auto Companies Over Wrecks With "Excluded" Drivers We all know there are drivers who take their chances behind the wheel without insurance. In some cases, these individuals may be "excluded" drivers, ....