We Can Help
The Carolina personal injury attorneys at Lee Law Offices focus exclusively on handling personal injury, worker’s compensation cases and social security disability.
If you need a Carolina car accident lawyer or a worker’s compensation lawyer in North or South Carolina, we urge you to give us a call today for a free appointment to discuss your rights.
Michael R. Lee and his Associate Attorneys have many decades of experience handling car accidents, truck accidents and motorcycle accidents as well as on-the-job injuries and other personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout North and South Carolina.
Lee Law Offices only represents injured people – the firm does not work for insurance companies or big businesses.
There is no fee for an appointment. In fact, we will not charge a fee unless your case is won.
We know that it’s difficult to travel when you are injured or caring for an injured loved one, so our Carolina car accident attorneys and Carolina worker’s compensation attorneys will come to your home or hospital room to discuss your personal injury case.
To learn more about us, click here.
North Carolina Office Locations:
Albemarle, Asheboro, Asheville, Burlington, Charlotte, Concord, Gastonia, Greensboro, Hendersonville, Lenoir, Lincolnton, Morganton, North Wilkesboro, Reidsville, Roxboro, Rutherfordton, Salisbury, Shelby, Statesville, Thomasville, Winston-Salem.
South Carolina Office Locations:
Anderson, Clinton, Gaffney, Greenville, Greenwood, Lancaster, Rock Hill, Seneca, Spartanburg, Union.
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- Workers Compensation
- Wrongful Death
- Head and Spinal Cord Injuries
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Commercial Trucks
- Drunk Driving Victims
- Bicycle/ Pedestrian Accidents
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists
- Boating Accidents
- Catastrophic injuries
- Injuries to Children
- Social Security Disability
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Nursing Home Neglect & Abuse
- Animal Attacks
- Slip & Fall/ Premises Liability
- Free Consultation
- Free Home & Hospital Visits
- No Fee Unless Your Case is Won
- Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys
- Serving NC & SC Accident Victims
- Inman v. City of Whiteville - Public Duty Doctrine Bars Crash Injury Claim The North Carolina Court of Appeals recently affirmed a trial court's dismissal of a personal injury action brought against a municipality by a woman ....
- Johnston-Forbes v. Matsunaga: Exclusion of Expert Testimony in Car Accident Lawsuits http://statecasefiles.justia.com/documents/washington/supreme-court/2014-89625-9.pdf?ts=1409318957 " target="_blank">Johnston-Forbes v. Matsunaga, an ....
- Harris v. Haynes: On Worker's Compensation in Car Accident Cases Harris v. Haynes, an appeal heard before the Supreme Court of Tennessee, involved a claimant ("Claimant") who was working as a police officer for the ....
- Schmitz v. U.S. Steel Corp: On Retaliation for Filing a Workers' Compensation Claim In Schmitz v. U.S. Steel Corp., a case from the Minnesota Supreme Court, a worker ("Claimant") filed a civil lawsuit against the company at which he ....
- Reed v. Malone's Mechanical, Inc., et al.: On Jury Instructions in a Personal Injury Case Reed v. Malone's Mechanical, Inc., et al., an appeal from the United States Court of Appeals for the Eight Circuit, involves a mechanic ("Plaintiff") ....
- Patterson v. Domino's Pizza, LLC: On the Agency Relationship in Civil Actions Patterson v. Domino's Pizza, LLC, a case from the Supreme Court of California, involved an employee ("Plaintiff") who was employed by a franchised ....