We Can Help
The Carolina personal injury attorneys at Lee Law Offices focus exclusively on handling personal injury, worker’s compensation cases and social security disability.
If you need a Carolina car accident lawyer or a worker’s compensation lawyer in North or South Carolina, we urge you to give us a call today for a free appointment to discuss your rights.
Michael R. Lee and his Associate Attorneys have many decades of experience handling car accidents, truck accidents and motorcycle accidents as well as on-the-job injuries and other personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout North and South Carolina.
Lee Law Offices only represents injured people – the firm does not work for insurance companies or big businesses.
There is no fee for an appointment. In fact, we will not charge a fee unless your case is won.
We know that it’s difficult to travel when you are injured or caring for an injured loved one, so our Carolina car accident attorneys and Carolina worker’s compensation attorneys will come to your home or hospital room to discuss your personal injury case.
To learn more about us, click here.
North Carolina Office Locations:
Albemarle, Asheboro, Asheville, Burlington, Charlotte, Concord, Gastonia, Greensboro, Hendersonville, Lenoir, Lincolnton, Morganton, North Wilkesboro, Reidsville, Roxboro, Rutherfordton, Salisbury, Shelby, Statesville, Thomasville, Winston-Salem.
South Carolina Office Locations:
Anderson, Clinton, Gaffney, Greenville, Greenwood, Lancaster, Rock Hill, Seneca, Spartanburg, Union.
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- Workers Compensation
- Wrongful Death
- Head and Spinal Cord Injuries
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Commercial Trucks
- Drunk Driving Victims
- Bicycle/ Pedestrian Accidents
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists
- Boating Accidents
- Catastrophic injuries
- Injuries to Children
- Social Security Disability
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Nursing Home Neglect & Abuse
- Animal Attacks
- Slip & Fall/ Premises Liability
- Free Consultation
- Free Home & Hospital Visits
- No Fee Unless Your Case is Won
- Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys
- Serving NC & SC Accident Victims
- Valedez v. Watkins Motor Lines - Crash Report Conclusions Improperly Admitted A man seriously injured in a semi-truck crash will have a second chance to try his case, after the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit ruled ....
- Passengers Injured in a Car Driven by a Negligent Driver According to a recent article in the Citizen-Times, an Asheville woman was killed in an alcohol-related car accident. It has been reported that an SUV ....
- Isack v. Acuity: Workers' Compensation and Reimbursement Rights Our Spartanburg workers' compensation attorneys know that complex litigation can result when a person files a lawsuit after already receiving a ....
- Mosley v Hannaford Bros. Co.: PTSD and Workers' Compensation Our Asheville workers' compensation attorneys know that mental health conditions, such as Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), that are caused by ....
- Pickett v. Cortese: Medical Malpractice and the State Review Board Our Winston-Salem personal injury lawyers know medical malpractice cases can result in complex litigation. Pickett v. Cortese, a medical malpractice ....
- Phelps v. Hebert: Wrongful Death Actions and the Duty of Care Our South Carolina attorneys who handle wrongful death lawsuits understand that there may be other parties responsible for a tragic loss of life than ....