We Can Help
The Carolina personal injury attorneys at Lee Law Offices focus exclusively on handling personal injury, worker’s compensation cases and social security disability.
If you need a Carolina car accident lawyer or a worker’s compensation lawyer in North or South Carolina, we urge you to give us a call today for a free appointment to discuss your rights.
Michael R. Lee and his Associate Attorneys have many decades of experience handling car accidents, truck accidents and motorcycle accidents as well as on-the-job injuries and other personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout North and South Carolina.
Lee Law Offices only represents injured people – the firm does not work for insurance companies or big businesses.
There is no fee for an appointment. In fact, we will not charge a fee unless your case is won.
We know that it’s difficult to travel when you are injured or caring for an injured loved one, so our Carolina car accident attorneys and Carolina worker’s compensation attorneys will come to your home or hospital room to discuss your personal injury case.
To learn more about us, click here.
North Carolina Office Locations:
Albemarle, Asheboro, Asheville, Burlington, Charlotte, Concord, Gastonia, Greensboro, Hendersonville, Lenoir, Lincolnton, Morganton, North Wilkesboro, Reidsville, Roxboro, Rutherfordton, Salisbury, Shelby, Statesville, Thomasville, Winston-Salem.
South Carolina Office Locations:
Anderson, Clinton, Gaffney, Greenville, Greenwood, Lancaster, Rock Hill, Seneca, Spartanburg, Union.
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- Workers Compensation
- Wrongful Death
- Head and Spinal Cord Injuries
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Commercial Trucks
- Drunk Driving Victims
- Bicycle/ Pedestrian Accidents
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists
- Boating Accidents
- Catastrophic injuries
- Injuries to Children
- Social Security Disability
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Nursing Home Neglect & Abuse
- Animal Attacks
- Slip & Fall/ Premises Liability
- Free Consultation
- Free Home & Hospital Visits
- No Fee Unless Your Case is Won
- Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys
- Serving NC & SC Accident Victims
- Hyundai Motor Co. v. Duncan - Court Puts Brakes on Defective Vehicle Lawsuit A $14 million dollar product liability judgment favoring the parents of a teen severely injured when his vehicle side air bag failed to inflate in a
- Road Deaths Fall... But Are South Carolina Drivers Safer? The number of people dying in motor vehicle accidents has dropped throughout the United States. According to the National Highway Traffic Safety
- Moreau v. Transp. Ins. Co. - Asbestos Illness Medical Expense Reimbursement Disputed In the case of Moreau v. Transp. Ins. Co., the workers' compensation insurance carrier for a Montana mining company had agreed to accept liability for
- Making Workplace Accident Prevention a 2014 Goal The New Year means it is time for resolutions. Employers need to resolve to take workplace seriously safety this year and to do what they can to try
- Martin v. Dematic - Wrongful Death Lawsuit to Proceed In any civil court case, there are strict deadlines by which certain things have to be done - from filing to discovery to trial. Courts do have some
- Carolina Residents Injured by Faulty Exercise Equipment Many people will make a New Year's resolution to begin exercising more. Exercise is supposed to improve your health. For some people, however, using